DST
May 4 2008, 1:00 am
By: Demented Shaman  

May 4 2008, 1:00 am Demented Shaman Post #1



Apparently SEN doesn't take into account DST so instead of -5 GMT I have to set it to -4 to get the right time.



None.

May 4 2008, 1:09 am Brontobyte Post #2



Quote from name:devilesk
Apparently SEN doesn't take into account DST so instead of -5 GMT I have to set it to -4 to get the right time.

No, but seriously, it is something that should be set in place. :D

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 4 2008, 2:00 am by Brontobyte. Reason: Removed "taste-of-own-medicine" quote.



None.

May 4 2008, 1:40 am Demented Shaman Post #3



Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from name:devilesk
Apparently SEN doesn't take into account DST so instead of -5 GMT I have to set it to -4 to get the right time.

Quote from name:devilesk
Yes IP, work on games DST rather than finishing the more important stuff.

No, but seriously, it is something that should be set in place. :D
Nice try troll, but I didn't say anything about IP fixing it. I was just bringing it to the community's attention.

That's what this forum is for.

Quote
For the discussion of this site... ups, downs, bugs, ideas, and anything related to SEN. Topics about how something is broken, how bad we do our jobs, how unfair we are, or how something works are to be posted here.




None.

May 4 2008, 1:41 am MrrLL Post #4



Every fucking time I bring this up with Moose/IP they say it's not important when really it's one of the many small things that if fixed would make SEN a lot more pleasurable to visit.



None.

May 4 2008, 3:01 am DT_Battlekruser Post #5



I agree. Changing all of the clocks in my house is bad enough.



None.

May 4 2008, 4:15 am Centreri Post #6

Relatively ancient and inactive

I just get used to it. SEN time is one hour behind mine.



None.

May 4 2008, 4:44 am Moose Post #7

Armor: 90.50%

Quote from name:Merrell
Every fucking time I bring this up with Moose/IP they say it's not important when really it's one of the many small things that if fixed would make SEN a lot more pleasurable to visit.
I searched my IM logs. You have never mentioned this to me.




May 4 2008, 4:55 am MrrLL Post #8



http://doodle77.dyndns.org/staticsen.php?st=28535

BITCH

ps. that was 2 years ago and it was v4, LOL.



None.

May 4 2008, 5:00 am Moose Post #9

Armor: 90.50%

O SHI-
:bye1:




May 4 2008, 5:07 am Demented Shaman Post #10



http://doodle77.dyndns.org/staticsen.php?st=29614



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, lifebot